Are you concerned about your hearing?
- Do you think people mumble?
- Do you often ask people to repeat what they have said?
- Do you need the television up louder than other people?
- Do you often find it hard to hear in background noise?
- Do you have difficulty hearing the phone or doorbell?
- Do you have noises in your ears or head – Tinnitus?
If you answer yes to any of these, a Hearing Therapist can help.
Hearing Therapy is the profession that assists people to adjust to living with hearing loss.
How hearing therapy helped Holly
Holly had reached crisis point. She had a full-time job but lost it due to her hearing. She hated her hearing aids and felt exhausted in social situations.
Holly was motivated to make a change and worked with hearing therapist Debbie Brown so she could achieve her goals. Read more about Holly's story here