To find a Hearing Therapist

Ministry of Health funded services:

The Ministry of Health currently funds a FREE Aural Rehabilitation Service (Hearing Therapy) for anyone 16 years and over, who is a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident. LIFE Unlimited currently holds the contract for this service and employs hearing therapists throughout New Zealand

To find your local LIFE Unlimited Hearing Therapist click here

ACC funded services:

If you have a hearing loss claim funded by ACC and you wish to see a hearing therapist, you must be referred by an audiologist, and ACC must grant approval for the services to be provided before you can see a hearing therapist.

To find an audiologist click here

Private Practice:

Some hearing therapists who are members of HTANZ work in private practice. For an updated list, please contact HTANZ